Can you relate to this? You have so much to be grateful for - good relationships, a good job, good friends, good health. But still, you don’t feel happy -- you don't feel like you’re enough.
In this episode, Charlsey Childers, a self-worth and confidence coach, explains why she became a coach, why women and girls struggle with self-worth, and how moms can help themselves and their daughters feel confident, worthy, loved, and show up authentically in life.
- We are all born fully accepting of ourselves
- What causes low self-worth in women & girls
- How moms can help daughters show up authentically and feel worthy and loved
To learn more about Charlsey Childers and her work:
- Visit www.charlseychilders.com - there, you can download her free guide “10 Ways to Defeat Self-Doubt in 10 Minutes”
- Instagram: @charlsey_childers
Other resources/good stuff referenced in this episode:
- Ep. 007 - Wendy Snyder's "10 Phrases Parents Can Use to Empower Their Daughters"
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
For more doses of information and inspiration: