Freedom, Responsibility & Trust in Tough Times // with Cheryl Spalding (Mom Who's Been There)
What if your daughter decided to move out at 16? Our first “mom who’s been there” guest is Cheryl Spalding, a midlife empowerment coach. Now a mom to two daughters in their 20’s, Cheryl and host Carmelita Tiu talk about raising girls through tough times, what worked for her, and more.
- What her parenting approach was like, and her relationship with her daughters now
- How she handled her daughter moving out in her teens
- The importance of trust and reasonable boundaries
- The one thought she wants to share with all moms
Some key takeaways: Find allies you can rely on to help you through hard times. Allow freedom with reasonable boundaries. Instill in your daughter the trust that in her freedom she'll make the right decisions.
Listen for more nuggets of wisdom!
Follow Cheryl Spalding here:
- Instagram: @liveyourbestlifenow.coaching
- Facebook: live your best life now
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
Subscribe here: Apple, Spotify, Google. New episodes drop every Tuesday (and sometimes in between).
For more doses of information and inspiration:
- follow @knowberaisethem on Instagram
- Like the Facebook page
- sign up for our monthly newsletter
- visit www.knowberaisethem.com
Feel free to DM me or leave feedback in IG or FB comments!