When Your No Is A Yes - Understanding Boundaries // with Julia Hogan
Do you say no, then feel guilty? Or maybe you say yes, then feel resentful? These feelings are part of the important but difficult task of setting and managing boundaries. Join host Carmelita Tiu as she chats with author and therapist, Julia Hogan.
- The importance of boundaries
- Ways to understand and define your boundaries
- How a “No” can be a “Yes”
- How asserting boundaries relates to fairness
Listen to Julia on Episode 003, "Rethinking Self Care & Authentic Rest"
Find Julia Hogan, LPC here:
- Instagram: @juliahoganlcpc
- Sign up for her monthly newsletter here!
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
Subscribe here: Apple, Spotify, Google. New episodes drop every Tuesday (and sometimes in between).
For more doses of information and inspiration:
- follow @knowberaisethem on Instagram
- sign up for our monthly newsletter
- visit www.knowberaisethem.com