What is positive psychology? Personal growth & life coach, Mary Beth Henry, breaks it down for us with host Carmelita Tiu.
Mary Beth Henry shares:
- What positive psychology is
- How it differs from toxic positivity
- Tools to incorporate into our and our kids’ lives
- The one thought she wants listeners to know!
For more info and to follow Mary Beth Henry
- Instagram: @if.she.can.you.can
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/mary-beth-henry
- Find Mary Beth’s podcast, If She Can, You Can on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast platform
- Her newest program is called Figure It Out- 60 Day Bootcamp. It’s designed to help busy women figure out what lights them up, how to plan their next steps, and how to fully enjoy and live life to the fullest. Next session starts May 9, 2022.
Other references in this episode:
- Finding your daughter’s strengths: listen to Ep. 7 with Wendy Synder - 10 Phrases to Empower Your Daughter, and Ep. 22 with Lacey C. Clark! - Self-love and Second-guessing Society’s Definition of Success
- VIA Character Strengths Assessment - free online test to help identify your strengths
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
And I’d appreciate it so much if you leave a 5-star review! This helps other listeners find our show.
For more doses of information and inspiration: