Being a Work In Progress & Challenging Expectations // with Julia Marie Hogan Werner
How often do you stop to question the expectations you have for yourself? How do we figure out what's a healthy expectation, and what's not?
Join host Carmelita Tiu as she chats with author and therapist, Julia Marie Hogan-Werner, as she discusses challenging expectations and talks about her new book, “A Work in Progress: Embracing the Life God Gave You.”
- What inspired her to write the book
- Why we need to challenge expectations
- How to spot faulty expectations
- How she’s redefining “work in progress”
Follow Julia Hogan, LPC here:
- www.juliamariehogan.com – you can find her new book here, as well as on Our Sunday Visitor and Amazon.
- Instagram: @juliahoganlcpc
- Sign up for her monthly newsletter here!
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
Subscribe here: Apple, Spotify, Google. New episodes drop every Tuesday (and sometimes in between).
For more doses of information and inspiration:
- follow @knowberaisethem on Instagram
- Like the podcast page on Facebook
- sign up for our monthly newsletter
- visit www.knowberaisethem.com