In this episode, author Jessica Speer returns to chat with host Carmelita Tiu, to share more pointed and practical advice on navigating specific friendship scenarios.
- Understanding friendship breakups
- Navigating toxic people
- handling things when friends grow apart
- And more!
Episode 18: Grappling with Girl Friendships
To learn more about Jessica Speer and her work:
- Visit www.jessicaspeer.com
- Instagram: @jessica_speer_author
- Facebook: @https://www.facebook.com/JessicaSpeerAuthor
- Twitter: @SpeerAuthor
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-speer-46b6457/
- If you’re interested in social-emotional development, friendship and parenting topics, Jessica has a free monthly eNewsletter. Signup on her website, www.JessicaSpeer.com. New subscribers receive a PDF of the Friendship Pyramid from BFF or NRF as well as social emotional resources.
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
And if you liked what you heard, leave a 5-star review! On Apple, go to the show page and scroll to the very bottom...there's a spot where you write a review and tick off how many stars you'd like to give.
For more doses of information and inspiration: