What is gender equity? In this episode of Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them, Annie Warshaw, co-founder of Mission Propelle and a gender justice professor at Roosevelt University, unpacks gender equity in her chat with host Carmelita Tiu.
In this episode, Annie:
- Answers the question, "What is gender equity?"
- Explains how we can be aware of gender equity and encourage it
- Tells us the 3 things that will make her feel like she’s raised her sons successfully
- Helps us reframe our beliefs about old-school etiquette so we can foster more equitable gender roles
- Talks about the importance of having a list of shared family values
To learn more about Annie Warshaw and her work:
- for equity consulting and coaching, visit missionpropelle.com, or follow @mission_propelle on Instagram
- for information about Youth Alliance Yoga, go to youthallianceyoga.com
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
For more doses of information and inspiration: