Pen, Paper & Gratitude: A Happiness Hack // by Kate Brenton
Gratitude Journaling is touted as a good thing. But why? And how does it work? Kate Brenton's short and thoughtful article sheds some light on the matter.
Especially at busy and potentially stressful times (like the holidays!), small life hacks that are sure to have a positive impact can be lifesavers.
To learn more about Kate and her work, visit:
- Website: katebrenton.com - where you can sign up for her newsletter and learn more about Root to Rise: a six week coaching alignment to clear confusion and stabilize your vision for what you want to create in your life.
- Instagram: @katembrenton
- Twitter: @katebrenton
- Podcast: Rebirth - Stories of women change lives by living their own
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
New episodes drop every Tuesday (and sometimes in between). Subscribe and leave a review here: Apple, Spotify, Google.
For more doses of information and inspiration:
- follow @knowberaisethem on Instagram
- like the podcast on Facebook
- sign up for our monthly newsletter
- visit www.knowberaisethem.com