Feeling overwhelmed feels awful. The to-do lists pile up, healthy habits are put on the backburner, and exhaustion and burnout start to creep in. It feels stressful and out of control - but how can we reign in the overwhelm and start thriving again?
In this episode, therapist and life coach Liz Pessaran tackles this and more with host Carmelita Tiu.
- Why moms often feel overwhelmed
- The importance of self-trust and how it differs from self-abandonment
- Why you should practice “Hell Yes” and “Hell No”
- Using your calendar to help you fight the overwhelm
- And more!
To learn more about Liz Pessaran and her work as a therapist and life coach:
- Visit www.lizpessaran.com
- Instagram: @lizpessaran
- Facebook: @lizepessaranlifecoaching
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
For more doses of information and inspiration: