From Bullied to Brave & Bold // with Aime Hutton
Bullying can take many forms -- and we’re all too aware of the damage it can cause. In this episode, hot Carmelita Tiu chats with coach, mentor, Youth Diversity Advisor, writer and speaker, Aime Hutton about how she survived being bullied, her current work, and more.
- Her experience of being bullied
- Her source of solace during that time
- What she wishes went differently
- Tips for parents to support their kids
- Her work to help empower girls
- A favorite quote - "Be bold, be brave, be yourself."
To learn more about Aime Hutton and her work, including her 1:1 mentoring with tween/teen girls:
- Visit www.inchbyinchempowerment.com
- Instagram: @inchbyinchempower
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ibiempowerment
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
Subscribe here: Apple, Spotify, Google. New episodes drop every Tuesday (and sometimes in between).
For more doses of information and inspiration:
- follow @knowberaisethem on Instagram
- Like the podcast page on Facebook
- sign up for our monthly newsletter
- visit www.knowberaisethem.com