What woman hasn’t disliked part of her body, or all of her body, at some point in her life? That is a problem.
Diet culture, thin ideals, and ever-changing and unattainable beauty standards – these are self-esteem sabotaging issues that women and girls deal with every day.
Body Relationship Coach Debbie Saroufim chats with host Carmelita Tiu about how we can navigate diet culture and embrace our bodies, and escape from shame and guilt cycles.
- Her journey to becoming a body relationship coach
- How to redefine our relationships with our bodies
- What food rules are, and how we can identify and challenge them
- The need for a broader definition of health
- Why fat is not a bad word
To learn more about Debbie Saroufim, visit www.bodyrelationship.com , and follow her on INstagram @bodyrelationship_coach. And check out her Parents Guide, for what NOT to say to your kids if you want them to have a health relationship with their bodies.
In this episode – references and additional resources:
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
And leave a 5-star review – you’ll forever have good karma and my gratitude!
For more doses of information and inspiration: