Rethinking Self-Care & Leisure // with Julia Hogan
Are "self-care" and "authentic rest" just buzzwords? Is there a right way to do self-care? What does authentic rest or leisure look like? Join host Carmelita Tiu as she chats with her guest, author and therapist Julia Hogan.
Julia describes her road to becoming a therapist and writer, and she explains:
- The importance of nurturing yourself and “filling your cup”
- Rethinking your self-care, making sure it works for you
- Authentic rest & leisure -- what these are
- The importance of modeling self-care and authentic rest for our daughters
To connect with Julia Hogan, LCPC, visit her website www.juliamariehogan.com where you can sign up for her monthly newsletter, or follow her on Instagram: @juliahoganlcpc.
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
Subscribe here: Apple, Spotify, Google. New episodes drop every Tuesday (and sometimes in between).
For more doses of information and inspiration:
- follow @knowberaisethem on Instagram
- sign up for our monthly newsletter
- visit www.knowberaisethem.com
And if you liked what you heard, please leave a rating on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts. This will help other mindful moms find the show. Thank you!